From a financial standpoint getting married is one of the biggest investments you will ever make. So the decision should not be taken casually. Having the wrong partner can cause a lot of pain and heartache in your life and finances.
These are some of the types of potential spouses to stay far away from:
- The lazy type. This one will not be enterprising at all. They will just be an economic burden to you.
- The stingy one. This will not share their money with anyone especially your relatives.
- The Spendthrift. This one spends everything they earn. They usually end up with a lot of debt.
- The coward. This type will lead a conservative lifestyle and will forever be fearful of any money venture.
- The promiscuous. Your family finances will be squandered among other mistresses and extra marital relations.
- The jealous type. This one will be envious of your advance in your career and business.
- The insecure spouse. This one will feel quite uncomfortable with your success. Men with an inferiority complex especially struggle to live in the shadows of successful women.
- The irresponsible one. This one sires children and conveniently forgets their duties.
- The ignorant one. This one is unwilling to learn anything new and is forever stuck in old ways of thinking.
- The gambler. Stay very far from the gambling type. This one will mortgage your home without your knowledge.