I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times – Bruce Lee.
Small daily improvements can make a big difference in your life. If you improve by only one percent everyday you will end up 37 times better off within a year. The opposite is also true. If you decline by one percent everyday you end up much worse off within a year.
Walking 10 minutes daily can have huge health benefits after one year. Reading one page daily can have a huge impact on your life. There are several other tiny things we can do to improve our finances.
1. Tracking expenses daily
2. Reviewing our financial records daily
3. Reflecting and refining our financial goals
4. Reviewing our investments
5. Learning something new everyday
6. Talking to more knowledgeable people about your finances
7. Eliminating expensive habits like gambling and drinking alcohol
8. Writing in a journal about our money experiences
9. Refusing to buy things on credit
10. Carrying only the cash we need to use that day
11. Managing our time better
12. Being more focused at work
13. Paying off debt a little by a little
14. Saving lose coins and change in a savings box, etc.
Achieving financial success is simply a matter of doing little things everyday which have a huge impact in the long run.
PS: If you desire to improve your finances join us next Friday 25th October 2019 starting 6.00pm at the Roots restaurant on Akii Bua road next to Nakasero hospital for our second MONEY TALK. The theme of the MONEY TALK is “Investing your money safely”. Our guest speaker will be Susan Namaganda who is the Head of Operations at Crested Capital. Susan handles most of my investments in Treasury bills, bonds and shares. She has a wealth of information on capital markets and other investment options. Participation fee is only 50k per person. Please inbox or contact us on 0788 437543 to confirm participation as slots are limited to only 15 people.