- Make money. Acquire a unique skill and trade it for money through a job or self employment. Developing a unique skill set takes years of effort and hard work.
- Save money. Save atleast 10 to 20 percent of your income or salary consistently for a few years.
- Invest money. Invest your savings in assets which increase in value or generate some income.
- Multiply money. Diversify your investments and earn multiple streams of income.
- Maintain money. Build generational wealth, buy insurance, write a will and manage your estate. Teach your kids about money. Give generously and live a legacy.
Make sure you enjoy every step of the journey!